There are a number of advantages for choosing made to measure window treatments, the main one is of course that the fit is bespoke to your window.
Advice on on the best type of window design for the style of window, measuring accurately, choosing the right fabric and help in selecting the hardware to hang your drapery from all come as part of our advisory service.
How we work is simple:
- Everything begins with a complimentary home visit, or if preferred during current conditions we can arrange a virtual consultation.
- We discuss and advice on the best way to get to a finished window dressing you are happy with.
- Next step is to measure/site survey by looking at any issues related to shape, style, position and opening of window.
- We carry fabric sample books, choosing fabrics takes time so we are happy to leave up to 3 sample books with our customers if needed. This is the part where the vision you have for your room starts to take shape, or if you have no idea where to start we will do our best to make this stage as easy as possible.
- Finally we discuss budgets to understand your price point so we can really put together the right product, produce a fully detailed quote and provide timelines on when the making can begin and when it will be delivered for installation.
Our roman blinds are all hand finished, made up in the fabric of your choice and attached to highest standard child safety profiles and mechanisms in the market place.
We are real advocates of hand crafted and UK made, this does allow us to avoid long waiting times for deliveries compared to items mass produced abroad.
Contact us for a chat or book a home visit to make a start in updating your windows, we can accommodate one window or a whole house in our professional workroom where everything is handmade and quality checked.